Dalmatian Elegance - Lower Deck Deluxe Cabin, Classic Group
Brochure Type: IV Europe Summer 2023 v2
Discover the Dalmatian Coast and Islands on a luxury yacht-led by local experts in Dubrovnik, Hvar, Bol and beyond. This exclusive Adriatic cruise begins in the ancient Old Town of Split before embarking on a VIP curated tour of the Croatian isles. From the birthplace of Marco Polo on Korcula, this 9-day tour charts the island of Mljet's Big Lake National Park before the marble streets, terracotta rooftops and towering fortifications of ancient Dubrovnik-all packed within its world famous walls. Sail onwards past the vineyards of the Peljesac Peninsula before a pause at Kuna to feast on farm to table Croatian delicacies, sourced from the finest local produce. The cruise concludes with the lavender-infused apothecaries of Hvar and a once in a lifetime chance to swim at Brac's Golden Cape.
- Split: Explore above and below the Roman Emperor Diocletian's palace. A Local Expert guides you through labyrinthine streets to see St. Duje's, the Temple of Jupiter, the Golden Gate and the Cellars.
- Veliko jezero: Walk through Mljet National Park with your cruise manager and take in the pristine views of the Big Lake. Sail by boat to the Benedictine Monastery of St. Mary rising out of the water.
- Dubrovnik: Ride the cable car to the summit of Srd Mountain for scenic views over the famous fortifications and Elaphiti Islands.
- Dubrovnik: Explore the buffed marble streets of the fascinating city during your guided walking tour.
- Kuna Peljeska: Visit the church and monastery, and learn about local life when you visit a local farm.
- Paklinski Islands: Take a dip in the pristine waters of this absolute paradise.
- Hvar: Walk to the town's main square with your Local Expert, see the yacht-filled harbour and the Renaissance cathedral. Enjoy time at your leisure to explore this delightful island, famed for being the sunniest in the country and boasting an interior dotted with lofty mountain peaks and aromatic fields of lavender.
- Bol: Delight in a swim at Zlatni Rat, also known as the Golden Cape, a shifting triangle of shingle protruding into the cobalt waters of the Adriatic.
- Split: Enjoy a cocktail and Welcome Dinner with wine at your meet-and-greet party.
- Dubrovnik: Cruise alongside the towering old city walls while a buffet dinner is served onboard.
- Kuna Peljeska: Meet the locals and enjoy a typical Farm-to-Table village feast of Croatian delicacies.
- Bol: At a local winery, relax with some appetisers and sample some of the revered wines of the island.
- Brac: Toast to your voyage with a special Captain's Celebration Dinner, complete with live entertainment.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfast (B), 3 Dinner with Wine (DW), 5 Lunch with Wine (LW), and 1 Dinner (D)
- Korcula: Join Andrea, a passionate local, for a photography walk across the maze of streets and flagstone plazas. Spend time looking for the cultural and natural treasures of the city.
Call (281) 438-1139 for more information or to book today! Mention code 17096605
- Tour Operator
- Insight Vacations
- Offer valid through 3/31/2023
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||the Dalmatian Coast||Welcome to the Dalmatian Coast: Your private transfer will collect you from Split airport and take you to Cornaro Hotel, located in the heart of the city. Your Local Host will greet you and be on hand to help you decide how to spend your time. Perhaps wander through the Old Town, situated minutes away from your hotel? Maybe enjoy a wine tasting at your hotel, or take in the views from the rooftop bar?|
Cornaro Hotel, Split.
|Day 2||Your Elegant Cruise Ship||Your Elegant Cruise Ship Relaxed Start: After a free morning, your Local Host will accompany you to Split harbour, where your deluxe cruiser awaits. After a warm welcome by your Cruise Manager, settle into your cabin. Join your Local Expert for a stroll through the ancient walkways of Diocletian's Palace, which now forms the historic centre of Split. Walk through labyrinthine streets to see St. Duje's, originally Diocletian's Mausoleum, and the Temple of Jupiter, which today is a baptistery, as well as the Golden Gate. Continue your venture underground to explore the cellars. Return to your cruiser to enjoy a cocktail and Welcome Dinner with wine at your meet-and-greet party.|
|Day 3||Cruise to Korcula||Cruise to Korcula Relaxed Start: Early this morning, depart from Split and journey along the picturesque coast. From the comfort of your cabin window or the breakfast table upstairs, enjoy views of sun-dappled islands during your leisurely start to the day. Stop for lunch in one of the secluded bays before arriving in Korcula, on the island of the same name. The locals claim the celebrated globetrotter, Marco Polo was born here. Embark on a fascinating photography walk with Andrea, a passionate Local Expert who takes you through the herringbone maze of streets and flagstone plazas. Spend time looking for the cultural and natural treasures of the city. Then you are at leisure to indulge your taste buds in the evening at one of Korcula's many appealing restaurants and bars.|
|Day 4||Dubrovnik||Mljet and Dubrovnik Relaxed Start: Voyage south to the Island of Mljet and join your Cruise Manager for a stroll to Veliko Jezero, the Big Lake of Mljet National Park. A gentle ferry ride brings you to the Benedictine Monastery of St. Mary, which rises out of the saline waters on its own small island. After time to explore, return to your cruise ship for a traditional Croatian lunch. Next, set sail for the mighty bastions of Dubrovnik. As the receding sun casts autumnal hues across the endless sky, drift alongside the monumental city walls and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner served on deck.|
|Day 5||Dubrovnik||Dubrovnik, a 'Paradise on Earth' Relaxed Start: Transfer to the medieval Old Town of Dubrovnik, where the footsteps of endless travellers have buffed the marbled streets and squares to a smooth patina. After your guided walking exploration, take the cable car to Srd Mountain for scenic views over the famous fortifications and the Elaphiti Islands. Enjoy a free afternoon in the Pearl of the Adriatic - explore at your own pace, shop in the markets or stroll with friends along the ancient ramparts.|
|Day 6||The Peljesac Peninsula||The Peljesac Peninsula Relaxed Start: Start off your day cruising past the beautiful Elaphiti Islands, a summer playground for Dubrovnik's aristocracy during the 16th century. Continue to the Peljesac Peninsula, renowned for its excellent wines, where you will have the chance to take a dip in the beautiful blue waters. Enjoy time to explore before returning to your cruise ship for an included four-course buffet lunch. After mooring at a small port on the peninsula, transfer to the village of Kuna to see the local church and monastery, followed by a visit to a nearby farm. Meet the locals and treat your taste buds to a typical village feast with a Farm-to-Table dinner of Croatian delicacies, freshly made with their own produce. Late in the evening, return to your ship.|
|Day 7||A Venetian Dream on Hvar||A Venetian Dream on Hvar Relaxed Start: Drop anchor at the small island of Scedro, with quiet coves and pristine beauty offering the most irresistible backdrop for lunch. Cruise west for a chance to swim in the crystal clear waters of the emerald Pakleni Islands. Continue to disembark at Hvar - the island of sunshine, lavender, sage and wine. Follow the gorgeous white stone, laid down by the Venetians to the town's magnificent main square with your Local Expert, considered one of the country's most beautiful. Lined with chic cafes, it unfurls onto the yacht-filled harbour, with the photogenic Renaissance cathedral forming a stunning backdrop. Spend time exploring the secluded beaches and tiny seafood restaurants, or visit the crowning fortress for superb views over the town and island-studded bay.|
|Day 8||Bol's famous beach on the Island of Brac||Bol's famous beach on the Island of Brac Relaxed Start: Set sail for Bol in the morning, the oldest town on the island of Brac and one of Croatia's most famous seaside resorts. Walk along the promenade and swim at the picture-perfect Zlatni Rat, or Golden Cape, a shifting triangle of sandy beaches, protruding into the cobalt waters of the Adriatic. At a local winery, relax with some appetisers and taste some of the revered wines of the island. The evening is reserved for the Captain's Celebration Dinner with live entertainment.|
|Day 9||Split||Depart Split: Early morning, cruise to Split port, where your trip comes to an end. Transfers are available to Split airport. Please do not schedule flights prior to 12:00.|
- Twin prices are per person.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class